Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 16, 2013

No sleep, but Momma can cook!


I couldn't wait to get home today to take a nap! I am exhausted from peeing and tossing and turning every night! Sheesh! I'm really getting excited for the big day. I know I may not sleep once she gets here, but for now, carrying her in my belly, having lower back aches, and peeing all night, I would rather just have Sasha here in my arms.


By the time I got home from training Elizabeth, I somehow was filled with energy, so I made some recipes that I promised you yesterday! They are BOTH a hit so far. 



I have a GE Profile stove, and for the last almost 6 years I have been very happy with it... However, I have one small issue. If for some reason I happen to tough it by accident, it shuts off. Anyone have this stove? The buttons are so sensitive. So while I was making my incredible butter bean cookies, I didn't realize the oven went off half way through baking the cookies! SO annoying. I keep looking at them wondering why on earth they aren't turning brown, when suddenly I realized I didn't see in bright orange "350 degrees" next to the time. SO, frustrated but eager to make these cookies come out awesome, I quickly turned it back on, and it read 272 degrees. I cooked them for about 8 minutes longer, and they really turned out great- Thankfully.


Here is how they came 
out!
(click on the picture for the recipe)

Can you believe these scrumptious cookies were made from cannellini beans? I love this recipe! You MUST check it out!


I also promised you all the new recipes I make this week, I will share, and so here is what I made for lunch today. If you click on the picture, it will take you to the recipe. INHALE, I mean, enjoy!



 I was so nice and full and I bet Sasha loved it to! I know that when you get to about 32 weeks, and I am 34 weeks, the baby will open his or her mouth and taste whatever you eat when he/she tastes the amniotic fluid. I am trying my hardest to get her ready to eat all the foods Mario and I eat. I've started to eat more yams lately, and I SOOO love them. I am going to prepare them differently this week, and I will post the recipe when I do.

In my next blog post, I will show you some of the things little miss Sasha got for her shower!!
Have a great day! And let me know if you make the recipes I shared with you!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment