Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My new favs!


Here are some of my new discoveries. Whether you are pregnant, nursing or have a new baby, you need things that are Quick, but ALSO great for you. I don't approve of 90% of the junk I see on other blogs or in the stores or on websites. Why? Because, the more ingredients = more chemicals, and more chemicals and toxins = bad digestion, and liver clogging. Who needs all that fake crap! I search for things that are super healthy, but also taste great, and if you must spend a little more money, well, then guess what? At least 20 years down the road, you won't discover you have some ailment inside! As I always say, Food should be your fuel and medicine.

When I read the ingredients in this Fiber Love bar, I was able to pronounce all of the words, and knew what every one of them was! To me, That's quick easy nutrition that you can just grab and go. I would even approve this as a meal! Why? Well read the ingredients. You have everything you need to keep you satiated. I'm 8 months pregnant, and when I eat this bar with a cup of green tea, I am full for hours. It has 300 calories (don't pass out girls!) 

LOOK WHERE THE CALORIES COME FROM! 



While wondering around Whole Foods today, I spied with my little eyes a NEW Blue Print Cleanse drink!!! OH can you say sweet, tangy, sugar craving yumminess? Oh and thirst quench? It's so yum! So what did I do? I took a quarter of this little cute bootle and poured it in my seltzer and now drinking it out of my pretty stripped straw!  It has 29 grams of carbs which come from the organic oranges, and grapefruit, so if I were you, I would use a little at a time, or drink before a run.




My husband gets credit for me drinking this stuff! You all know I'm NOT a dairy person, but due to little Sasha's dairy needs right now to develop her little bones, I will eat or drink anything I can to have a healthy baby. What I like about these little shots, is they are goats milk so they don't bother my belly which is HUGE and also, they really help with heartburn. For some reason, I chugged one on a day when my heartburn was going to be the death of me.....30 minutes later it was gone... for the day at least! So today, I went back and grabbed about 5 more!


XOXO Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment