Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby G's Car seat & Stroller

Have you read the latest in the NY Post? When my husband read this article and showed me, I looked at him like he was crazy to ask why we didn't have this stroller! Mario is VERY conservative with money, I think TOO conservative at times, but when it comes to this baby it seems that he has no problem spending! I am VERY conservative with spending for the baby since I have been there done that and I know how fast these little muffins GROW! TOO FAST! 
Read the article here! Pricey Posh Strollers
Bugaboo Buffalo Stroller
Listen, I'm one for all the bells and whistles, and I LOVE to spend money, HOWEVER, when it comes to baby things like strollers and car seats, I want GREAT QUALITY and GREAT prices.... especially since I am only having  this little girl. I had some choices to choose from, and what I was looking for was something easy to fold up, something that didn't take up so much room, a travel system and a good price. 

Here were my top picks:
 $269.00 This is the Cybex Onyx Stroller. I love that it has a XXlarge canopy that has a sunblock of 50! It collapses easily and weighs 16 lbs.  rear wheel suspension and adjusts to 4 different seat heights. 









$730.00  UPPA BABY Stroller. It's GORGEOUS! I love the way it looks, it's a bit heavier than the Cybex. The price was way too much for what I wanted to spend on a stroller.

So I went with the cybex. It's German engineered, looks nice, and practical for us. Oh the main reason I loved it is because of the height of the handles! I don't have to lean over and get a humpback, and neither does Mario! Do you ever see those women all hunched over with bad posture because of the height of the strollers they are pushing!? Yikes! 

After showing Mario all the bells and whistles OUR stroller has, he was very thankful I made the choice I did. Besides, who puts a $730-$1000 stroller on their registry?! My name is NOT KIM K! We aren't those kind of people! 

So since I picked the Cybex stroller, I read some reviews on the car seats Cybex makes, and decided to go with one, since it's easy to convert the stroller to a travel system. 




This car seat is for newborns of 4 lbs up to 32 lbs. It is actually so pretty, prettier in person that in a picture. You can't believe how tiny it is! So cute! It also has a canopy that comes up. It's priced around $269.00 easy to fasten into the car, and easy to connect to her stroller. It has a padded comfy harness, which has so much cushion. 

These two MAIN choices I had to make for our daughter are ones I am happy with. We will see how little MISS likes them when she comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment