Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A yummy healthy craving!!

As a wellness coach, I need to make sure my clients not only workout and get in their exercise daily, but I also need to make sure they are eating a very well balanced diet, incorporating lots of GREAT foods that are in season! If you are pregnant, these veggies are AH-MAZING for you! If you have small kids or even big ones, hurry to pick some apples and grab some pumpkins and squash! 'TIS THE SEASON!

It's amazing how my body just switches on a switch EVERY late September for these Harvest veggies & fruits. I think I started craving pumpkin about a week ago, but had to figure out some new ways to make it.

One thing is for sure.... Now that I will be on maternity leave, I can make these dishes more often because I won't be in a rush to get to work, and I won't be exhausted. 

The one thing I love about the harvest veggies, like pumpkin and all the squash is that they are loaded with vitamin C, minerals and fiber, but also water. These foods will keep you satiated much longer than your typical pastas, pizza and other crap. Pregnant or not, I want the BEST IN SEASON foods in my body.

On my OTHER BLOG, I shared my first END OF SUMMER beginning of FALL recipe. I just enjoyed my bowl of savory pumpkin oatmeal. I am full, warm and happy! YUM!

Click on the picture below to get the recipe! I hope you enjoy!

XO Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment