Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New amazing recipes!

I've been known for creating some really amazing and delicious recipes.... HOWEVER, they are always labeled: "Healthy", "Clean", "Nutritious". I really take pride in teaching my wellness clients as well as my PT clients how to eat foods they enjoy without all the added crap and junk! 

Being pregnant hasn't changed how I eat. In fact, I probably am a little more strict, only because whatever I eat, so does the baby. Not eating processed foods is especially best for BOTH baby G and momma. I will go back to my way of eating once she is born. I will not have the dairy from Fage Greek Yogurt or Feta cheese. I will NOT have chicken or turkey. I won't eat as many eggs in a week. I eat these things right now because I want baby G to be strong and healthy when she is born. 

Over at my other blog-(click on link) My Fit Green Goddess Blog, I have posted some really great recipes. I's like to share them with you now. These two recipes I made this week are so amazing. 

Another thing I have been enjoying is a Green Matcha Tea latte, thanks to my friend Steph! She gets hers with Skim milk, I get mine like this: 1/2 hot water, 1/2 extra hot soy, Matcha Green tea, no sweeteners. It's so yummy! The color is beautiful and the benefits from the matcha green tea are awesome! When you drink matcha green tea, you are drinking the whole leaf, not just the brewed water. Once glass of this amazingly pretty green tea is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea in terms of the nutritional value and antoioxidant content. Want more details on what makes this tea so special? Click here....Matcha Green Tea Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment