Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

30 weeks!

I feel like it was just yesterday when I was so excited to be 14 weeks..... 30 Weeks! Holy Crap! Now I feel like we are getting closer and closer. I get anxiety about everything and worry about everything right now. I am usually not like this. I remember being in California, my favorite place, yet I was worried about driving in the car, worried about eating something that would make me sick, worried that something bad would happen. I couldn't wait to be safe and sound in my house. I think a lot of pregnant moms experience this, but I wish I weren't because I truly want to enjoy this time. I won't be having another baby. Now that we are home, Mario wants to do one more day in the Hamptons which is an hour and 30 minutes away, and another favorite place of ours, yet I am having anxiety about driving there. I feel like all I want to do is stay home in my house where I am safe and no harm can be done to the baby. SO protective, I know....

Mario went with me to Buy Buy Baby yesterday to LOOK at gliders for little G's room. I made him sit in all if them, because he will he rocking our little girl as well and reading to her everyday, so it's important that he is comfy in the chair too. We found the PERFECT glider. I was able to pick my own color, which is this beautiful white, and the trim on the chair is a light green to pick up the greens in her room. We no longer need to get a pouf because this glider not only glides, but it reclines! Oh yea, Daddy was in his glory! He is already planning to sleep in the chair! We were going to go home and purchase it online, but the chair isn't even on the website. When I asked how long it would take to deliver, we were told 6-8 weeks. I whipped out my credit card so fast, and paid for it. I don't want to wait 6-8 weeks, but it's a custom glider, so we have no choice! We are so excited!

We are still walking everyday! Tuesday I didn't have any clients since they are still all away, so I was at the track by 8:30, walked two miles and went to the gym to do some upperbody. When Mario came home, we walked another mile. I sware, the baby must love it!! She moves like crazy when I am done. It makes me feel so good to know she is strong, healthy and kicking up a storm!

Best news of yesterday was Mario calling Dr. Reiss about my Glucose results.... I passed! I get a sticker! :O) Thank God. Mario was so excited and can't believe how great this pregnancy has been for not just the baby but for me.  I'm the happiest girl ever... Now if the next 10 weeks would just FLY BY!

No comments:

Post a Comment