Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BABY BAGS!!!!

OK you pregnant Mommas! This post is for those of you who are like me. You NEED and WANT to have the BEST of everything for when the baby comes, right? Well since I found out I was pregnant, I have been obsessing about what baby bag I would use for Little G. I am such a huge fan of Gucci, and always swore that I would get that diaper bag NO MATTER WHAT! Besides, I carry a gorgeous Gucci bag now, as well as a little wristlet you can see in most of my pics. The diaper bag is GORGEOUS. 

As time went on in my pregnancy, I noticed a shift in my desires, wants and needs. I also realized that certain things don't have to be so extravagant to be nice and useful. My last reason for not going with a $1100 baby bag is that little G is going to be my last baby. If I were going to have 2-3 more kids, I would do it, but seriously, in 4 years, what will I do with this bag? I certainly would NOT feel great about "GIVING IT AWAY". 

Sitting at my desk today, I finally pulled up all the diaper bags in my budget. I'd like to stay within a budget of $200-$400. I looked on line and came across a few I like from Kate Spade, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch.

My style is chic, elegant and classic. I hate floral patterns, I don't like everything to be black...I'm NOT into RED and I don't like cheesy cheap things. 

I also texted my sister who has my God Daughter. She hates baby bags as I do! She ended up using her Vera Bradley bag and said it is great. She also suggested I use my LV bag, which is big but I doubt big enough for diapers, a change of clothes and some bottles and baby toys. 

I then reached out to my friend Melanie out in Cali who told me she has two baby bags, one so that her hubby can carry and one for her. She told me to check out Tory Burch, The Billy Baby Bag.  Funny thing is that right before she wrote me, I found it and fell in love! Tell me what you think!  So I made my final decision. 


Here is what I love it:

It's Nylon, so it will be easy to clean. The color is beautiful. I picked the dark blue one. I just think it's more elegant. Reminds me of the Prada baby bag I saw in Beverly Hills for ummmm, $950!  It has a total of 12 pockets throughout the bag! Comes with a nylon changing pad. The BEST PART? It's within my budget! What more could I ask for!

What do you look for in Baby Bags?

XO Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment