Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, August 24, 2013

a recipe & a book!

Ground Buffalo/turkey with zucchini & peppers


When I say I pulled this recipe outta my tush, I really mean it (well not literally) but you know what I mean. I didn't create it specifically or copy it somewhere. I seriously opened my fridge, saw what I had, grabbed some ingredients and got cooking for me and the Moose (my husband). He's CLEARLY not a moose, but next to me, he is, I am so little next to him. SO I either call him HONEY, Moose, Meat head and Mario (when he is on my nerves I call him by his name).

Back to this ridiculously tasty recipe! Check it out!
Mario and I met with Michelle who will be taking over my clients as of September 30th in Greenwich. When Michelle asked what I would be doing in the month of October and would I be bored, I realized at that moment that I have SO much to do and get done, continue to do my blog, continue to walk, make room in our house for baby G, and continue creating my........ (drum roll, please...., thank you) WORKOUT BOOK! It's in the VERY early stages, but after organizing every cabinet in my house and finding my personal workout journals (around 75 of them), I decided to make good use of them! I will be very creative when creating this little book of secrets on how I got ripped and super lean at the ripe age of 41! I know LOTS of women who would LOVE this book!


I know many people are waiting for a cookbook from me, but in order for me to do that, I need to create something that sets me apart from everyone else who created one...so in the meantime, I will create something that really isn't out there.... YET! This is all I will say about it.... as I don't want anyone getting any ideas! :O)

Just finished a one mile walk, as it is so beautiful outside. When Mario gets home, we will do another mile. I am so happy t will be cooler soon. The one thing I will do for me & the baby everyday in October is get up early and get to the track to walk!

I hope you have a great weekend! We are going ( I gave in to my anxiety) back to the Hamptons on Sunday for one last day at the beach. I am just going to enjoy our last day as a married couple with no baby. Wow, to think this time next summer, we will have our little girl with us!!! Ahhh, smiling from cheek to cheek I am right now!
XOXO Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment