Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, July 25, 2013

yep, another one of THOSE days.

I am a COMPLETE BITCH today! I can say that! I truly am. I wasn't a bitch at work, and was actually happy, but then all of the sudden when I left, my hormones took over. Mario texted me that there was an accident on the Merritt going into Westchester County- NO PROBLEM, I'll take 95. Driving down Boston Post Road, made a left to get on 95 and NOPE, the side road was close off with a motorcycle accident- Ok, so now my blood is boiling! Turn around, get BACK on Boston Post Road and take that into Portchester. LUCKY ME, I get stuck behind a guy who decides he wants to sight see while he is driving! WTF is he looking at!?!?!? so on a road I normally do 50 MPH, I was doing 25 mph. My skin was crawling and all I kept doing was deep breathing, kinda like I would do if I were in labor. FINALLY, the road opens to two lanes, and I FLY by him like a bat outta hell! SHOOT ME!

I get home starving now, I saute up some ground buffalo, some organic peas and spinach- YUM! I'm a little happier, plus Mario came home, and his love and kisses always calm me down. He just thinks I am cute and feisty right now. I beg to differ. Not being able to keep my eyes open, I layed my "BIG" belly on the couch, and napped for about an hour.

NOW I remember why I am so pissy! Since yesterday, I had a few people tell me I am "BIG"....... UM, BIG, or pregnant!?!?! WTF should I look like? When I was 109 everyone said I was emaciated, NOW I am PREGNANT, and people tell me my belly is SO BIG and I have such a ways to go! 


NEWSFLASH women, men and anyone else who has something to say: CURB YOUR MOUTH WHEN SPEAKING TO A PREGNANT WOMAN! You never know when you may lose a TOOTH! In my eyes, I have ALWAYS LOVED pregnant women, and thought they were beautiful and angelic. I WOULD NEVER TELL THEM THEY ARE BIG! Unless I start to look like Jessica Simpson or Kim Kardashian where they both gained MORE than 60lbs, and EVEN THEN, I would never say anything to make them feel bad. Ok, so I am done with that rant. 

You all know how I LOVE and adore Victoria Beckham- her style, her beauty, her physique, and her fashion line....I also love the way she lives for her family... I happen to check out her pregnancy pics with little Harper... Um, she must have been 100LBS before getting pregnant, did you see the size of her pregnant?? She was big- I DOUBT anyone called her BIG- she was just big compared to herself BEFORE. She looked stunning pregnant!


 I love this dress on her too, but don't think I could wear that, Mario would HATE IT!

I love this beach coverup! Her boobies sure filled out, as mine did. That's what happens when you have implants- Sheesh, If I had known I would jump from a 34D to a 36DDD, I would have waited for the implants! LOL!









Here are some things I clicked on today and caught my eye..
Check them out:

While typing today's post, here is what I am snacking on- on this FALL like day in July!

Apple cinnamon tea- plain, no sweetner, no almond milk
2 brown rice rice cakes with almond butter and smeared pumpkin
afternoon snack time


I hope if you are pregnant, you are feeling great, and not wearing your heart on your sleeve as I did today. I will bounce back and be better tomorrow...as it seems that I have hormone surges every other day! LOL!













2 comments:

  1. HI!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you so much for posting your blog link on my blog!!I was wondering where you went!!!!
    first,congrats on baby #3!!!!I know this was a long time in the making,so im sure this moment in time is special for both you and your husband!!
    AND,since I had a few minutes during a study break,i had time to read over the last few moths of your pregnancy..and wow,i can relate SO MUCH!!!!! totally understand all the feelings your going through about your changing body. my 4th pregnancy was the hardest mentally to get through because I was on stage when I was 8 weeks pregnant. 97lbs of mean,lean and shreddedness.....and I went from show shape to pregnant shape literally overnight!!!! I didn't find out I was pregnant until a couple weeks before the show,my dr gave me the green light to compete,and my first prenatal visit was the dy before the show. yes I got strange looks bc I had arady applied my second coat of taner on-now THAT madefor an interesting ob visit,lol!anyways,i watched my body go from striated to bloated to frumpy to "fat" in such a short time! and all my weight went to my butt and thighs!!!! I was mortified that I lost my definition so fast,and my legs and butt got somuch bigger than with the other babies. I thought that since I was already in such awesome shape,i would just be al belly----HA!!!!yeah that didn't happen. so its totally normal to feel how you do! what helped me the most was first,being thankful for a viable pregnancy,(complications early on)and being able to become pregnant again. I didn't think I could have any more children after the first,due to some complications- my 2nd baby left 3 different doctors scratching their heads,and since it took almost 5 years to conceive the 3rd baby didn't think a 4th would happen so quick after the third, especially during prep! But anyways,keeping thankful helps,and also realizing that in comparison to your life span,10 months is such a brief period of time.and there will be plenty of time after the baby gets here to get right back in shape! muscle memory is a wonderful thing,so im sure you will bounce back quicker than most,albeit it probably wont be as quick as you want. I thought with my last 2 pregnancies since I was able to work out the weight would fall off--and it did,but it took about 12weeks,as opposed to the 5 or 6 it did with my first 2.anyways,ive rambled on here long enough!
    again,i am so happy and excited for you and Mario.looking forward to following you along the rest of your pregnancy!!!!
    love all the belly pics btw and you are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!most women would love to look as good as you while pregnant!! while I know you see your changing body differently bc you were so used to being so lean before,you still look amazing!
    keep up your awesome job at incubating your sweet beautiful daughter!!!
    *hugs*
    Melissa cunningham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're the best! You are so right... I do read some spirtual passage book everynight and can't help but to be filled with gratitude that God has blessed us with this baby! I have three months to go before I smell her, kiss her and hug her! I can't wait!
      YOU are my motivation! SERIOUSLY! If you can do it, I can too! I just may step on stage one more time, just to have a goal...... and then back to my running 1/2 marathons which I love to do so much!
      Waking up to read your email really set the tone for my day!!!! XOXOX
      Stay in touch!
      XX
      Tina

      Delete