Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, July 28, 2013

our pregnant stroll and some eggplant

One of our favorite things to do in the summer is to stroll through Manor Park in Larchmont, NY. You have the sound to one side of you filled with boats of all kinds, and to the other side you have these GORGEOUS homes, which have so much character. Every house in this area is GORGEOUS!

The breeze was like no other this whole summer so far, so we took full advantage. Snapping pictures and just taking in the views- Mario me and the little G!











Also made an unbelievable Eggplant dish, you must try
What did you do this weekend?
XO


2 comments:

  1. thought of you today! I looked back at some of my older post when I was pregnant with he last baby, and found this:

    http://melissacunninghamifpapro.blogspot.com/2012/05/questions-of-day.html

    I had to vent about all the looks and questions I got in the gym whe9 months preggo!!!!lol!
    anyways,hope all is well,you look awesome btw!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I could write a book just on what comes out of some people's mouths! It's crazy! You were a fierce momma to be! I am like that in the gym when this baby allows it, other days I am a slave to her because all I want to do is sleep. I figure I shouldn't find it because SHE needs the nutrients I eat, the air I breath and the rest I take..
      We leave for our babymoon on Monday August 5th- to Cali.... I can't wait!! No gym clothes, just cute tight little mini dresses!
      Hope you and the kids are doing great, I have to jump over to your blog when I get home from work-
      Have a fabulous day and thanks for the compliment! I need them!

      Delete