Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

what a site

This morning was quite the site! I took my time getting up, because little G was moving all over. I love to spend time with her before I get out of bed. Putting my hand on my belly, I imagine how it will feel to have her in my arms, kissing her teeny little head and just staring at her little face. I'm already in love.

So I got ready for work, like usual, got dressed, made a shake and went to put on my sneakers... Um, before I was pregnant, I would be in agony putting them on because I was so sore from my workouts or runs, but now It's painful, because this belly gets in the way. Seriously!?! How to overweight people do it? I still have a ways to go. I'm tiny to begin with so with even a little belly, it's hard.

I got to work, and Mario had to fix my sox in my sneaker, as I couldn't even put them on all the way- Sheesh! He gets a kick out of this- I do not.

This little girl has been rocking my belly like crazy! sometimes I can be sitting down reading or typing or doing something and WHAM! A big kick gets me to stop what I am doing, rub my belly and talk to her. She is already stealing my attention from everything else.

I'm looking forward to going to Greenwich Hospital on July 10th for our sonogram check up again. I love watching her on  the screen. I seriously could sit and stare at her all day.

Obsessed already!
XO Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment