Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Weekend is here!

I LOVE Friday nights and I especially love the weekend! I try to get some quality time with Mario, since my husband works so much. I am trying to train him now, because once Little G enters our world, he will HAVE to be home more, on the weekends. 

I got all my household duties out of the way. I went to Whole Foods today and did our shopping. I did the laundry, and swiffered our floors. Hah!  Heather and I worked out early today around 10:00... seems to be a great time. I was full of energy.  I feel a nesting urge coming on! Seriously, I had to refrain today! We hired a cleaning company to come in to do the heavy duty stuff like the bathrooms and kitchen and the floors, twice a month, because Mario doesn't want me inhaling fumes, and today I almost busted out the hot pink rubber gloves, and all the cleaning supplies and got busy! Because we don't have a ceiling fan in our bathroom, the humidity from showering causes mold. I'm not talking GROSS mold, but enough that Mario & I can see. Good thing they are coming to do the house this weekend, otherwise, I would be all over that bathroom! 

Little G and I had our usual play date before I got outta bed this morning. I poked and asked her to wake up, and within 1 minute she kicked a field goal! I mean a hard kick and then another... Well I guess she heard momma! She has her patterns throughout the day. Mornings when I am eating breakfast, she is up and kicking. When I workout, she is sleeping. Then around 3:30 she goes hard again for about 15-20 minutes. It's 5:00 now and I am guessing she is sleeping... 

Here are some fun reads if you are pregnant and or have babies under 3 years


The hardest two months of my life: A cup of Jo. She is an incredible blogger and mother

AM I mom enough? : A perspective for mom's who are Type A

A Birth Story: This one is a TEAR jerker... but end sup so beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment