Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, July 4, 2013

My bathing suit shopping experience!

My oh my! That was NOT fun. I usually get so excited to buy the sexiest most beautiful bikini each summer..... WELL, not this summer. This summer I am desperate to just FIT in a bathing suit. One thing I refuse is buying a one piece. I just can't do it. First off, I am so short, secondly, how the heck do you pee, how inconvenient, and thirdly, not to offend anyone, I think they are ugly- just my opinion.

So after work this morning, I braved it up to head to Greenwich Ave to a store called Everything But Water. They have GORGEOUS swim suits. I usually LOVE Trina Turk, but even Trina doesn't have a suit to fit these BOMBS! I wish I could have seen what a problem this was going to be BEFORE I got implants 3 years ago! I was a 34 a-b, depending on the make of the bra. Then I got boobs and I was a 34 D, and NOW 6 months into my pregnancy, I am a 34DD or 34DDD, depending on the make of the bra or bikini top! Try shopping for those! NIGHTMARE!

Here is what I found: Believe it or not, of all the suits I tried on, this is the one with the MOST coverage of my enormous milk factory boobs! Not a color I would NORMALLY wear, however, it fits, and surprisingly, I felt good in it. My belly is the best part! The bottoms were a size small and the top, well, Size 12 cups a DD breast. That would be I! :O)

So here I am in my new suit... What do ya think??




I am finally ready for the beach..... 

3 comments:

  1. I think you look beautiful. Its mara, we did our first competition together. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF course I know who you are! How could I forget!!!!! How are you oretty girl?? Thank you for the compliments. we are BEYOND thrilled!
    OXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im super excited for you and your family. I understand your journey with getting preg, we are going through the same. I wasn't sure if you remember, its been so many years. Lov ya!

    ReplyDelete