Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, July 11, 2013

emotional mess


this morning. 24 weeks.
So our monthly appointment at Greenwich Hospital was a huge success. Is it possible that I love this little amazing angel MORE today than I did yesterday? Well, if it's impossible, I'm making POSSIBLE! After I left Mario outside of the elevator, he went back to work, and I went home. On my home home, all I could think of was her side profile on the screen. It's beautiful. She is going to be so beautiful. Am I obnoxious for saying that? Too bad. She was created by two people who are madly in love and that alone makes her beautiful! 

Today I bragged a little to my clients as my face was glowing and baby G was kicking away!!! When I came home from work, I decided to get the food shopping out of the way. Little did I know that when we (me and baby G) got home, I would be exhausted. 

Seriously!? My boobs and belly are tremendous!
I laid down and clicked on the Bravo channel to find my FAVORITE couple of all time! Bill & Giuliana Rancic! Their reality show was on, well more like a marathon with the birth of their baby Duke. Watching them with their newborn baby, I was in tears from 4:00 until 6:00. A little secret.. I am still watching as I type to you. These two really have it down. Love, friendship, laughter, fun, romance and respect. They are so freaking cute I can watch them all day!

Now after seeing Bill and Giuliana with baby Duke, I am DYING to have baby G here! I mean really dying! the next 3 months are going to be TORTURE! UGH! I can totally see Mario trying to dominate the baby, hog her up and not want to share.... Well, until she poops or needs to BREAST FEED! We are going to have a blast with her.  Thankfully I won't have to leave her to go to work. I am going to be fortunate enough to stay home with her. I visualize my time with her at home every minute of the day. I walk into her nursery at least once a day, touch my belly and tell Baby G how beautiful her room is!

Just some finishing touches on her nursery to go, like her glider, and her Pouf and some more books for her book shelf. I can help but to DROOL over all the baby clothes I see!
Here are some GREAT sites for baby clothes:
Zulily
carters
Tea Collection
The Gap
Old Navy
Janie & Jack



No comments:

Post a Comment