Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

24 weeks!

WOWZER!!!!!
I feel like time is flying by now, well especially when I take a gander of my high round belly! MY GOODNESS! This little girl is something else, and ever since I first felt her move, she makes me smile, and makes my eyes fill up with happy tears. NOTHING makes my day like feeling her kick, punch and bounce around in my belly.


Today was our monthly check up at Greenwich 

Hospital. Little miss decided she would be in a 

breech position to keep mommy and daddy on their 

toes, and cover her face with both arms, and snuggle 

against my uterus. Thankfully we were able to get 

one good side profile pic of her.


How far along? 24 weeks
Baby’s size?
Total weight gain: 19 pounds + 5pounds from IVF meds!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: is amazing, even when I have to get up 2-3 times to pee!
Best moment this week: TODAY! Seeing little G on  the 
ultrasound, and last night when I layed my cell phone on my 
belly and watched her almost knock it off my belly! I LOVE 
HER!
Miss Anything? doing my sick and crazy workouts in the 
gym. I miss my hard glutes and my ripped up abs and arms. 
Only for a few more months though! The FIT GREEN 
GODDESS WILL RETURN!
Movement: Yes! I can expect certain times of the day when 
she will rock my belly. I giggle and smile EVERYTIME. I stop 
what I am doing to talk to her and let her know I am aware of 
her
Food cravings: Cravings? I'm lucky I can eat! I feel so FULL 
all the time. The only thing I LOVE to eat is fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope. I know I 
just need to eat super small meals, or more like snacks 
throughout the day. My meals are VERY small.
Gender: Girl, of course!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Ligament pain. lots of peeing. forgetful
Belly Button in or out? it's open and spread.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, and grateful
Looking forward to: Going back to Cali in August! I can't 
wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment