Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, July 12, 2013

Link Loving...

Today is a great day to share with you some of the other blogs I am currently OBSESSED with and some fun quick entertaining reads I stumbled upon...

Get ready! 

There are some blogs that are like pregnancy cravings to me and some days I just need my fix! Since becoming pregnant, I find myself trying to find other blogs that I can relate to. I can't relate to my hard core fitness blogs right now, because I can't do my typical workouts. I also love blogs where women are new moms and I can grab tips from them on everything from diaper rash creams to homemade baby foods. It's amazing how in 6 months my priorities have shifted!

Healthy Diva Life: this is Katie. Like me, she is a fitness lover, and a health advocate. Like me, Katie was a teen mom and has a son who is 12. Now at 30, she is starting all over again with her new baby boy Rocco- who is soooo cute! Katie married the love of her life..... Read on...

Two Peas and their Pod: The cutest blog name EVER! Maria and Josh have a 2 year old- Caleb. They share a love for cooking healthy and entertaining. They have tons of fabulous recipes and their blog is simple and easy to read! Enjoy!

Blonde Ponytail: A fun fitness blog from a new mom who stays in sick shape throughout her pregnancy! A must see... Lots of home video workouts you can follow. She surely is an inspiration to all of us fitness freaks!

Spearmint Baby: a stay at home mo of three little ones, 3, 2 and 16 years old. SHe is a fulltime blogger and loves to share and talk about mommy & baby things. The blog name just means she wanted her blog to be a breath of fresh air, and that- it is! Take a peak around!

Little Baby Garvin: You will melt when you see this baby. While I came across Harper's mommy  in her pregnancy stages, now I am obsessed with how she dresses this baby, feeds her and celebrates a beautiful life. 

A Cup of Jo: HAS to be my FAVORITE! This blog covers fashion, food, family, design, relationships and motherhood. It's elegantly done. She is amazing with photography as well. LOVE this one! They are now a family of 4- just had their new baby boy last week!

There you have my blog obsessions! Well, what are you waiting for, go subscribe! You will thank me! XO

Here are some great weekend reads: ya know, the online ones. I find them interesting and or humorous anyway!



Those reads should keep you busy for a hot second!
Have a great weekend!
Love me & Baby G!



1 comment:

  1. You are SO SO sweet!! Thanks for the shout out! I love that we do have so much in common! Glad we connected!!! Hope you are feeling good mama!! <3

    ReplyDelete