Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, June 14, 2013

Technology is INCREDIBLE!

We had our Anatomy scan on Wednesday... I am still in awe over this little girl! First a BIG shout out to Greenwich Hospital, because not only is this hospital the RITZ CARLTON of hospitals, but the people are so kind and helpful, and the Doctors are so professional and take their time with you. I LOVE that place!


So Here are a few amazing pics of our little girl... In this first pic, she looks so peaceful and her hands look like she is praying....

 In the second pic, she is either BORED or she is thinking... Clear as day you can see her full lips, and her arm and hand. If you look at her head, you can see she is still developing on top. When she is born, that will be where her soft spot is located. 

She was moving the whole time Mario and I were there. I was glued to the screen every second of the hour and Mario noticed. 

I LIVE to see her when I have appointments.... so I didn't want to miss one little movement!
 Here, I sware she looks like no-no (My father-in-law)...Well not exactly, but similar features.... Look at that little chin and those yummy lips! I can't wait to kiss her face!
I think this last one is my FAV! I love seeing her little fingers. she looks so peaceful and I love seeing her side profile. 

We can't help but wonder what she will look like when she comes into this world... I have my ideas... A big forehead like me, luscious lips like her daddy and a little nose like her momma.

So from what the Dr.'s say, she is looking very normal, no Down Syndrome, or abnormalities. Thank you God.

Wednesday was quite a magical day for us, but also a day where it began to REALLY sink in for both of us. Her little heart beating, her beautiful spine, all 10 fingers and toes, and of course her sweet little legs moving..... DYING to just hold her in my arms, but even more anxious to watch her with her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment