Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A big day for us!

Today is a BIG day for us! First, anytime I go to the DR. for an ultrasound, it's a big day for me, because I get to see little G on the monitor and watch her move! I'm a little obsessed with her! UGH! So we have her 20 week Anatomy Scan at Greenwich Hospital this morning at 10:45! THRILLED!

Tomorrow I will be posting the update along with some pics....  Her room is finally coming along.... Here are some pics of what it looks like now..... It's NOT done, as we are missing the bookshelf, the rug and window treatments.... I took these on Saturday, the middle picture is the true color of her walls... Also, you will notice the mattress is missing, then just came, so again, I will have to continue to update you with each new piece we put in....





We still have some work to do, but being that I am only 5 months pregnant, we are WAY ahead of the game. I even did her closet! All her little storage boxes are in, along with her hanging shelf all ready to fill with clothes, and shoes and hair ties! 

I'll say it again, I NEVER rush the summer, but I am so ready to meet this little girl and kiss her and smell her and squeeze her!!!

Her movements are more pronounced, as I can sort of pick up on whether or not it's a foot or a hand. Yesterday we woke up with me and as I laid in bed for 20 minutes I just chased her movements with my hand to let her know that I know she is there! I got all teary eyed. 

I'm really not as hungry as I was, however, I am still tired and my boobs STILL hurt! When 8:30 pm rolls around, I am MORE than ready to hit the bed and pass out! 

My workouts have been surprisingly GREAT, and more and more people are congratulating me, as they can NOW tell that I didn't gain weight, but that I am pregnant.

a day at Bear Mountian

My next purchase is going to have to be a bathing suit! UGH! I am usually so excited about buying one, except, this time, it will have to be a maternity one....and NOT a one piece- YUK! I am getting a bikini, I don't care! Even if I have to just buy a BIGGER non-maternity one, I will.... Gotta have a tan belly! :O)

XX Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment