Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, June 6, 2013

19 weeks!

19 weeks


Whoah! Can't believe it! Next week we are going to get little G's anatomy scan! I am so siked! pottery Barn kids just contacted me and told me they are delivering the piece I have been waiting for. Everything else came last weekend. I will post post pics until it's all done. I think being ahead of the game in terms of getting the nursery done now is best! Once September comes, ALL of my clients come back from vacations, kids go back to school and I will be working a lot. Between now and September, my schedule lightens up a bit so I can get a lot of organizing done! I don't think you can ever be 100% ready for a new baby, but I will try my hardest to have EVERYTHING DONE before she arrives!

I've been looking for closet organizers for baby G's room... and they are usually too difficult for me to put together or they cost too much money.

Here is what I ordered:

Delta 48 Piece Nursery Storage Set, Green: $48
I think this is a GREAT deal! Her room is Lavender and Green this will look great in her little closet. I'm so not into EVERYTHING PINK! YUK! 

3-shelf closet organizer: $24

So, I'm getting closer. The best part about these two purchases?? Free delivery in two days from AMAZON, and I didn't have to leave my house!

19 weeks
It's one of those days... I worked out hard yesterday for about an hour and was even too tired at the end to do 5 minutes on the recumbent bike! Oh and the fact that it feels weird in my belly when I'm on the bike. My belly is clearly ROUND and now it actually sticks out more than my boobs! FINALLY! 

I didn't weigh myself this morning, since I am half asleep until I get to work and eat my breakfast! So I will do that tomorrow morning. I am curious to see what I weigh now, since I officially had to put away all my "00's", my "0's", my "2's". I think I could SQUEEZE into a 4, but I would look like those silly girls who dress in clothes they have no business wearing. I am wearing MATERNITY clothes now full time! 

19 weeks
I am STILL napping everyother day. Today I slept for 25 minutes, but I am still tired. It seems still, that I am a gym girl every other day and when I am there, I will go ALL OUT because I know the next day I will be lazy and on my ass. 

My FAVORITE moment this week has probably been each time I feel her move. No more flutters, more like a foot lower in my belly and an arm swipe higher in my belly. Right after I eat breakfast, she moves like crazy. Actually, anytime I eat, I wait about 5-10 minutes and I know she just ate too! She's a MOVER! 

EVERYONE is so happy for us, and it warms my heart to know so many people LOVE and CARE for Mario & I. We definitely surround ourselves with people who build us up and genuinely care about us and our little bean.

My cravings this week are at bay. No frozen yogurt, no cheeseburgers, simply eating clean and well balanced meals. On the days I work out, I eat more and on the days I don't work out, I eat less. Still having trouble drinking tons of water but with all the veggies and fruits I eat, I doubt I'll ever get dehydrated.

I've had several nose bleeds from my estrogen and progesterone raising, but nothing crazy. My boobs are on ENDLESS PAIN AND SORENESS alert! Seriously! They have NOT stopped hurting since I was on my IVF meds! UGH!

My hormones are not 100% in check, although I try my hardest. Some days I LOVE my body and other days I FREAK when I see little dimples forming on my once SUPER LEAN AND RIPPED legs! I do cry and I know it's my hormones, because I couldn't be happier. My husband is madly in love with me like this! WTH! I think he is CRAZY! Something about me filling out and looking thicker seems to turn him on, he doesn't take his hands off my butt! Strange!

She just gave me a little jab, I guess she knows I am blogging and she wanted to say hello!
XO Tina and Baby G

No comments:

Post a Comment