Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

getting my sweat on!

oh yea.... as much as this body will alllow! Some days I have great intentions, but after I am done training my clients, I am deflated and all I want to do is SLEEP!  I definitely don't work out like I did before little G was in my belly as you can check out here or here, and to be honest, I am ok without the ass whoppins for 9 months. It's been nice to just lift weights, do a teeny bit of cardio and get out of the gym.

My workouts consist of total body circuits. If I am feeling great, I would do 3 circuits of 3-4 different exercises for 12-15 reps 3 sets. If I feel a little beat up, I will cut the sets to two sets. I do my best and never PUSH myself beyond my comfort zone- TOTALLY not me! 

Here is the workout I did yesterday:
Warm up on the stationary bike for 1 mile

Round one: 3 sets/ 15 reps

  • Leg Extensions
  • unilateral Leg press
Round Two: 3 sets/15 reps
  • Seated pec dec
  • push ups on my knees (of course)
  • Side laterals (seated)
Round three:
  • Wall squat with a swiss ball
  • Wide grip Lat pull
  • Tricep press down
I stretched a little and got the hell outta there! 

Here is something scary.... The little girl in my belly sensed a shredded beef quesadilla in Whole Foods.... and WANTED ONE! SO, being the great mommy I am, I got one! I left the store and thought: "What the hell did I just buy!" I don't think I ever ate one in my whole life!!!! It was DELICIOUS!!!!!

My appetite was a little better yesterday!
  • Meal one: 2 hard boiled eggs & an orange
  • Meal two: two Mom's in The Raw bar
  • Meal three: POST workout: Shredded beef quesadilla & a bowl of brown rice rice krispies and almond milk
  • Meal four: two brown rice rice crackers and hummus
  • Meal five: brown rice spiral pastas with fresh sauteed zucchini and tomatoes & a veggie burger
We'll see how I do today. My goal is to get to the gym again... I wish it werent so hot that I could go for a walk and my bladder would behave, but that isn't looking so promising!
Are you pregnant and working out? How are you feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment