Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Diaper Bag Decisions!

Don't ask me why, but I am having trouble picking a diaper bag. All I know is that when I look at them, MOST are cheesy and so not my style. I also know that once this baby comes, I will be hanging up my beautiful Gucci and Louis Vuitton Bags at least until she doesn't need mommy to lug so much stuff around. The diaper bag will also work as my everyday bag. I want to look a little put together.  

I am having a hard time making decisions lately, and forgetting things. I feel like I am in a fog a lot of the time. So, before I forget what bags I like, I thought I would put together a post on my Favs, at the moment! With this foggy brain, my mind could change any minute and I may hate all of these. I need to make a quick decision before she arrives!
 UGH!


 BURBERRY.
Nylon Double Zip Diaper Tote, Black

On Sale on Neiman's!
Gucci Diaper Bag




 Kate Spade Diaper Bag

What diaper bag do you or did you use? Why did you pick yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment