Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

a little story video

Ok, I'm getting all kinds of sappy and emotional! I know it's the hormones. I came home from Costco today with a little book for Little G along with 3 little outfits. I put her outfits away and decided to make a video. I think I am going to do more videos along the way... This way I can show her when she is older. 
After I made the video, I watched it and was crying like a baby... a few minutes later, she was kicking up a storm.
This is so magical!

There really is a God. My pregnancy thus far has been quite beautiful. The hardest part is the first trimester, but right now, I am in my honeymoon second trimester. Feeling her kick, and respond to my pokes, and voice, is BEYOND!


Her nursery is quite bare right now, but as the months draw closer to her arrival, I promise you it will be too full! I am ordering her glider today! I anxiously await the arrival of the Glider and
 Little G!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, such a cute video idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Kori! I think videos are a GREAT way to capture those special moments, as you do too.. kisses to Sophie & Jack!

    ReplyDelete