Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, May 17, 2013

Some New Goodies!


Had a very interesting date with myself on Thursday. I decided to step foot in Destination Maternity! My oh MY! Well, after shopping around for quite some time almost in tears because I was MORTIFIED at all the large clothes that still didn't fit and MY clothes that didn't fit, I found some EXTRA small things. How about these? Hudson Maternity Flare Jeans! I got them for 50% off! That's always a plus with daddy (Mario). They are so nice. I got a few tank tops and a few tops to wear with my jeans. I bought a maternity bra. When the guy who worked there (YEA, a MAN!), I almost passed that! These bras were so big you could use them as helmets! HOLY CRAP! I HOPE my boobs don't get that big! I'll fall over! I also got the most comfy maternity undies to wear to bed. 



I couldn't believe how well the staff were with customers! I mean they treated me like I was Princess Kate! HELLO! Maybe I should get pregnant more often! I mean they were soft spoken, gentle and very helpful! They even offered me water! SERIOUSLY!?!?!? 

After I found some clothes I wandered off to find some lotion  for my boobs and belly. This one smelled amazing and anything that has collagen in it is MY FRIEND! NO stretch marks this time for me! 

Sanctuary MUM to be Body Butter
Then I found these bars. I am VERY skeptical about bars to begin with.. Unless they are Lara bars, Kind bars or Two Mom's in the Raw bars, I usually run the other way, but since these were for mom's, I figured I would try two. I ate one on the way home, or shall I say I INHALED IT. Yea, it was that good!

Belly Bar: Chocolate & berry nutty cream
I can't tell you the last time I went shopping and got samples or something for free! MY OH MY! A big bag of treats for mommy & little G! The blue packets are Mama Mio. This is cream for the boobies. Smells great and feel great on your skin! Maybe this will help my boobs from falling to my feet?

The purple packet is Belli- Facial hydrator. I think it's OK, I mean, when I put it on, my face was a little sticky, not a good feeling... but hell, it was free, so, I will try it again! 

The yellow packet is Boudreaux's Butt paste... Which is for little G's Cooley. I'm not sure about this stuff.... YET! I will wait and see what else is on the market, Only the BEST for her body skin and health.

And YES! A teeny little bottle! AVENT. I ordered Dr. Brown's on my registry, which I hear are the BEST, but why not keep this as an extra!?

Samples

After my adventure at Destination Maternity, I walked over to Whole Foods, which is always an adventure. I aware, I have had ADD since I am a little girl, but when I am in this store, I take it to a whole new level!!!! 

Looking for a NEW deodorant, I sniffed about 15 of them before I finally smelled one I liked! I have been using Secret for so many years, but learning about the dangers and how antiperspirant can cause cancer, I have been using an all natural deodorant for about 8 months now. Works fine.  Yea, I may get wet under my pits but I don't smell, and ya know what? that's all that matters! :O)



Jason Purifying Tea Tree deodorant

I LOVE all Alba products! They all smell like summer and the beach! They have NO chemicals and NO paragons (cancer causing). They also WORK GREAT! This is a day time facial moisturizer. SO before I apply my tinted moisturizer, I apply some of this.

Soothing Jasmine & Vitamin E

If you are pregnant and haven't read this book yet, IT'S A MUST READ! I can't put it down! My friend Kim passed it on to me, now that she has three girls and probably experienced all of the stuff in here three times over, It was my turn to read. Jenny McCarthy is VULGAR and doesn't hold back to begin with, that is what she is known for. Reading about her pregnancy and what she goes through and how she describes things, let's just say you will LAUGH, BLUSH, and CHUCKLE the whole time you read it. 

The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth




No comments:

Post a Comment