Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, May 17, 2013

16 weeks and counting!



Love Letter

I am now 16 weeks.. and this past week gained 4 oz. I thought FOR SURE I was going to get on the scale and it would read 135 pounds! Phew! Only 128. I am right on track. I had no morning sickness so I had an appetite. When I started the IVF meds, I was 114 lbs. When I found out I was pregnant, I was 117 lbs. I am now 128. So in the FIRST trimester I gained 10 lbs. If I can gain ONLY 10 lbs. or less in the second and the same in the third, I will be fine with that. It's a healthy normal weight gain. 

I'm NOT wearing any of my regular clothes. They now just look pretty in my closets. I'm only able to 

16 weeks
wear a FEW pairs of shorts from my pre-prego days... But those are getting tight too. I went shopping online to Destination Maternity. I bought myself gorgeous Hudson white bell bottom jeans, Jessica Simpson cut off jean shorts, a t-shirt that says Girl in a pink heart, and a stripped v-neck tank- all really cute. Today I had to go to Whole Foods, so I actually stopped into the Destination Maternity. OMG! I was so overwhelmed. Everything looked sooo big for me still! Sheesh! Even the smalls would swim on me. Luckily I found some extra smalls. I got a great bra to wear to workout, some cute undies to sleep in and a few long tank tops. I found a pair of cotton shorts to work & workout in along with a pair of black capri's. This is harder that I thought. I'm so used to buying things super small like "00" and now walking into this store where everything is big, scares me! :O(

I'm sleeping okay again, thankfully...we go to bed the same time pretty much every night. We wake up the same times everyday. Nothing has changed.

The PROOF!

My favorite moment this week going to lunch with my friends Mary & Michelle for another CHEEEESE BURGER. Oh, my I add, my LAST cheese burger. It was so nice to catch up with my girls. when I see them, we are usually training, so there isn't much talking... SO to be dressed up and OUT of the gym was so nice. I say it's my last cheese burger, because I'm OVER it. I'm over the swiss cheese too. I have been going through these little phases that last maybe 1-3 weeks, and that's it. Now I'm all about veggies and fruit!

When I think about what I miss for this week as far as pre-pregnancy, I miss My Beverly International Glutamine Select drink. 

My strong craving this week? Honestly don't have ANY this week, which to me is a good thing, since I am feeling like a bloated cellulite fat ass!

I'm more round this week and still looking like a 6lb medicine ball.

I haven't been napping since I have SO MUCH TO DO!

See you in a week for more updates.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment