Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy 14 weeks!

 Oh yea! Little belly is poppin'! So I am now 14 weeks, and since I found out I was pregnant I have gained 7 pounds. I was 117 on the day it was confirmed I was pregnant and I am now 124. Before the IVF meds, I was 114. SO I really never lost the water weight and bloating from the drugs. I have purchased lots of maxi dresses, in a size small, because I was REALLY TEENY before. I purchased one Maternity dress, a maternity tank and a pair of maternity jeans so far... Not yet wearing but I feel like I will be SOON!

Sleep is my best friend. I lay my head down and I am OUT in 2 minutes flat! I do get up more often to pee at night, but I think I do it in my sleep. I have to say my favorite moment is picking her nursery paint color, bedding and furniture. I am going with the Lavenders and super light greens. Very soft, and calming. 

To date, everyone knows we are having a baby, and to be honest, YOU CAN TELL! I was small than a double zero before with super ripped abs and definition everywhere. Now, it's natural to lose muscle definition and be covered in water and extra body fat. I am sure my body is really happy. I haven't been this calm or relaxed in over 20 years. I am only in the gym every other day or 35-40 minutes, lifting weight and doing light cardio. For the past 5 years I have been going HARD On my physique with running half marathons and weight lifting like a soldier, that for this pregnancy, I just want to enjoy it and be calm. 

If there are a few things I miss, I would have to say running and my clothes. I can't fit into anything and I WON'T run.  As far as food cravings, I think I'm over turkey and watermelon. Now all I keep thinking about is real homemade pop corn and cheeseburgers! But this here is more like how I eat everyday. 

When people ask if I can feel her move, it's not like YES I can definitley feel her, but if I am laying still for a good 20 minutes, I can feel little flutters, which is pretty much her doing flips. her limbs are way to small to feel. But yes, I DO feel her. Not as often as I would like, but yes, she is there.

As far as my mood swings, I would say I am SUPER happy MOST of the time except the morning. Between allergies and NOT being a morning person, it's rough to be all sunshine and rainbows. GRRR!

I am loving this experience and I am LOVING how amazing Mario has been so far. He is truly the best! 
XO Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment