Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting my Registry DONE!

I feel like the earlier I start this... the better. I know I will probably make several changes along the way until I am closer to the arrival of this little one, so I started late last week. I decided to register at Buy Buy Baby, Target and Giggles. I think Buy Buy Baby has almost everything I needed and Target has stuff that I couldn't find at Buy Buy Baby. I registered at Giggles in Greenwich CT, because almost ALL of my clients are here in Greenwich, and because I LOVE their things.  It's definitely NOT an easy thing to do, and it takes up a lot of time, especially when you want the BEST for your baby.
From bibs to cloth diapers, and from changing tables to bouncy seats, I think I pretty much got it all. I'll keep looking as I think of things or get suggestions from friends. 

My main focus right now is getting her room painted. I am going with a super light lavender to match the bedding I picked for her which is lavender and light greens..... ya know, all the softer pastel colors. I didn't want to go with the typical pink- BORING!
I am NOT going with WHITE furniture, more of a driftwood, which I think will look more beautiful. I just LOVE the look of the tree too... Maybe I can find some decals that would match..... If not, I am sure I will find some beautiful pictures for her wall. 

Here is the furniture I am thinking:
I can't wait to get it all done. I am doing this whole project step by step... I still have such a long time away before her arrival. Until then, I'm just enjoying the journey.
Momma G

No comments:

Post a Comment