Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, April 26, 2013

Our Little Peach...

yep! She is the size of a peach at 13 weeks in my belly~ Let me just state it now... She is going to be like mommy and daddy with ants in her pants! I went for a NT Scan, which is a prenatal Nuchal Fold Scan which can detect down syndrome and other abnormalities as well as heart problems. It's non- invasive. A technician does this test by sonogram. She or he will measure the clear space in the tissue at the back of the babies neck.

This was such an amazing experience! Getting a sonogram at the doctor, I think it's it's not the same. This Sonogram done yesterday was INCREDIBLY clear and precise! She was moving around like crazy! The technician was having such a great time with her. I will say that Greenwich Hospital is the RITZ CARLTON of hospitals! NO JOKE! The technician was giggling and smiling and so happy with our little G. She said little miss was healthy looking and every body part is developing nicely! I got to see the  4 chambers of her heart, her perfect stomach, her spine, and most amazingly her brain! I happen to think she is camera shy because she kept putting her hand over her face! LOL! I was melting! her belly is so round and I can't wait to smother my face in it!

November can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment