Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, April 19, 2013

It's a GIRL!

WOW! I can't believe we already KNOW what we are having.... Now it seems as though time is picking up and going by faster and faster. We were waiting for the results from the 21 Chromosome test last week, and the Dr. told us that at that time he would know based on my blood what the sex was....

The past two weeks went by really slow waiting for the results, and because I am 41 years old, I have been nervous that maybe the baby would have down syndrome or some other abnormality. When it came time to call the Dr. for the results, I asked Mario to call. So he called yesterday and Dr. Reiss told him I was fine, the baby was GREAT and then he asked if Mario wanted to know what we were having and of course, Mario said yes....Dr. Reiss said in a calm sweet voice... "It's a girl." 

I was SO happy when Mario told me the baby was healthy. Whether we have a girl or a boy, it didn't matter as long as the baby was in good health. Having a girl is the ICING on the cake! That's for sure! I was a little worried about Mario. He had high hopes for a boy, BUT.... He is going to be the most AMAZING father and daddy and this little girl will have her daddy wrapped around her finger! 

We are so thrilled! Mario & I kept texting eachother yesterday after that and he told me he wished "SHE" was here already! ....ME TOO! I can't wait to meet her, hold her, smell her, and look in her little eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment