Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, April 12, 2013

My Baby Is A Chicken Nugget!

We went for an ultrasound on Tuesday April 9th.... and I wanted to cry tears of happiness! The baby is getting so big inside of me and looking MORE like a little chicken nugget! Baby G has hands feet a nose and a tongue! Baby G is 11 weeks!!

For the past week I noticed I have LESS nausea. There are times if I eat a little too much in a meal, I will feel queezy for a few hours, but nothing like I used to feel. I can go a whole day without a nap because I sleep SO DEEP at night. I'm getting a great 8-10 hours of sleep. There are days like yesterday where I HAD to lay down, and slept for a nice solid hour! I LOVE sleeping, can you tell!?!?

Still not ready for maternity clothes, but I know the time is coming. RIght now I am rocking my LULULEMON'S everyday to work, with my same tanks and sports bras. I DID buy a new regular bra.... I went up a whole size! I WAS a 34D and now I am a 34DD. I feel TREMEDOUS! I just went to a boutique in Rye and purchased a GORGEOUS black with thin white stripes Maxi Dress, along with a GORGEOUS very detailed torquise Tunic (dress). I can't wait to wear them and rock my little baby bump.

On my fridge is a dry erase board as you can see... Each week I write a love letter to our little baby... so I can take a picture of it and print it out for a baby scrap book. Nothing like your little one growing up to see what you & daddy went through to creat this little angel!


XO Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment