Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, April 5, 2013

Really POPPED today!

I woke up this morning and didn't realize it right away but when I got to work, EVERYONE of my clients suddenly realized that I am showing! OH MY! I looked down and yup- they were right! I am really showing! It's amazing how in just a few days I went from no one noticing to EVERYONE noticing! I am going into my third month soon, so I guess it should be happening! :O) I'm happy!

Yesterday, I took a marathon nap! 2.5 hours! Seriously?! Can't remember the LAST time I did that! Wow! It felt great, but I was foggy and moody for the rest of the evening. Poor Mario.

I am still moody. When I read about this part of my pregnancy, it's supposedly normal, but I feel bad. I can't even control the snippiness or fresh tongue. I hope this goes away soon. 

Today, here is what I ate:
meal one: oat bran with a banana and Beverly Muscle Provider protein powder.

meal two: a Kind Bar

meal three: 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites with tomatoes and baby kale served over 2 Wasa Crackers.

meal four: Kamut puff cereal (no sugar, or preservatives) with almond milk. I sprinkled Vitol vanilla egg white protein on top.

meal five: dinner with going to be a fabulous Turkey Meatloaf with a side of broccoli rage- looking forward to this one!

I have some new ideas for meals that are super healthy for me right now. When I make them, I will take pics and post.

Can't believe it, but I haven't worked out since Saturday, and to be honest, I could care less right now. I just want to be HOME, nesting and organizing- I know I am so annoying... But I figure, I can workout tomorrow, Friday & Saturday again. three times a week is fine right now until the weather breaks, and when that time comes, this girl will be walking all over God's Creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment