Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baby G wants Watermelon!

This little baby wants watermelon. I can seriously NOT get enough! I remember craving it with Heather as well (21 years ago). The sweetness the juiciness and the color! I can't get it in my mouth fast enough, it's insane!
Turns out, there are so many benefits of eating watermelon while pregnant! I didn't know this but it makes sense that watermelon reduces swelling... of course! It's loaded with water- 92%! It's also an aid in morning sickness and dehydration. One serving of watermelon has triple the amount of lycopene than tomatoes. Let's also remember the potassium! You don't ALWAYS have to eat bananas! 

For the baby's brain, eyes and nervous system to develop, certain vitamins and minerals are necessary, such as Vitamin A, C, B6 magnesium and postassium.


I eat it at least 4 times a week! I can't imagine what I will do this summer when it's REALLY in season! I may turn into a watermelon!!!!!!

Have a great day! Spring WEATHER is on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment