Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, May 9, 2013

15 weeks and growing!


This was just a few days before yesterday- which I am now 15 weeks pregnant! Not bad... I mean I'm actually starting to LOVE this belly and not care so much about my 8 pack. I mean, seriously, is there anything more beautiful? Not me, but a pregnant woman? I know before I was pregnant when I would see a pregnant woman, I would melt. Didn't matter how big or small she was, just to KNOW there is a baby growing inside, I would die. Now it's ME..... again after all these years, and I am loving life. I must also say that I am confident enough to say I had one of the best physiques in the gym and by far the best abs.... still, my husband LOVES my body right now, and tells me I am so sexy. He loves my PLUMP tush which I say is my Aunt Jemima ASS, and he grabs it and hopes I keep it.... Well, I will say (shh, don't tell him)... I'm already planning all the half marathons I will be running. I may even do ONE LAST figure comp just to give myself a goal to fight for. 

So the 14th week, I think was my busiest week since I've had this little peanut inside of me. We picked her paint, had the painters come and paint it. I went shopping for prints for her room, and ended up leaving with two GIANT prints, that I couldn't leave the store without! I also spotted a little stool which was the same color as her room, and fairy princess detailed. Um, yea, Got that too! Three of my clients, Mary, Priscilla and Robin are planning a baby shower for me which will include Mario's and my clients from Greenwich.... Which means, I think I may have to do another shower for family and friends.. I wouldn't want to exclude anyone!! 

So things are coming along now.... 
I am now 15 weeks.. and this past week gained only .6 oz. I think because I have stepped up my cardio by getting to the track, and also because my appetite has changed. I'm hungry but not starving. 

I'm still wearing all my regular gym clothes, but NONE of my regular jeans and stuff..... Those are packed away until little one comes along. 

I'm not sleeping like a rock.... I get to bed by 9:00 and out like a light by 9:10, but wide awake at 3:30, get some water and pee, and stay awake tossing until about 5:00, when I am out cold until 6:00... Please tell me this won't be until she comes. I need sleep NOW! I know the drill once she comes! NO SLEEP!

My favorite moment this week was watching Mario's face when he walked in her room and saw the prints I picked out for her. He melts every time he goes in her room, and THAT warms my heart.

When I think about what I miss for this week as far as pre-pregnancy, it's my MOJO for working out. I could care less right now if I make it to the gym, I'm so happy at home prepping baby's room, and filling her closet with little onsies that i pick up everywhere I see cute ones. 

I had a strange craving for ONE chocolate chip cookie. I saw a three pack of Tate's at the food store. Never had them and haven't had REAL cookies in so many years, that I was so excited to get my FIX and be done with it only to find that I HATE TATE'S cookies! What a bummer! I'm over the cookie craving! My friend Mary tells me if I am going to have a cookie, I should do it right. She is going to make me her homemade cookies, with the exception that I ONLY WANT TWO!

I'm more round this week and looking like a 6 pound medicine ball at the gym.... perfect description.

Ive been napping again for the past 3 days, maybe it's allergies, maybe it's the rain, or maybe it's because I'm KNOCKED UP! HA!

See you in a week for more updates.
XO

2 comments: