Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, March 18, 2013

Thoughts dreams and hopes


    Today is March 6th, 2013.

    I am around 117 pounds. When I started the IVF process I weighed in at 112lbs... So, I am still holding the retention from then. Since I have been pregnant, I haven't gained anything. I am LOSING my lean muscle, since I can't workout right now, but it's all good.

    I'm not having any cravings yet, as I think it may be too soon, however, I amobsessed with eggs on Ezekiel toast everyday with avocado and sliced tomato. It drives my taste buds into overdrive!

    I'm feeling super excited, hopeful and ready to begin this beautiful journey towards being a mother all over again. Physically I am tired. I try to take naps everyday, and find even if I nap for 25 minutes, I feel refreshed! I also feel sluggish because I went from 200 MPH each day to basically 0, due to the first trimester being the most scary part. I want to make sure this little baby stays put!

    Some of my dreams so far:

    1. 2 very sexual dreams with me & Mario- Had my blushing the next morning!

    2. The other dream was Mario and I were sleeping and heard the babies drying, so we got up to get them, and looked in the crib and saw 5 little newborns! MY oh MY!

    3. The scariest dream was that I got up to go pee and I was gushing blood... This one had me sweating and literally had to get up and shower!
    4. My friend Vanessa and I were in Rome, Italy at a flea market outdoors, and all they were selling were baby clothes..... I kept holding up little teeny outfits...

    I am already in love. I already feel attached, and I am already protective and my motherly instincts have set in....

    The best part about this pregnancy is Mario. He has been so supportive, caring understanding and so loving. He needs to be a teacher to EVERY MAN who has a woman expecting his child. Mario has exceeded my expectations. He's so sweet and thoughtful and just does everything to make sure I am comfortable. He is a little overbearing already too (but it's so cute). He always wants to know what I ate each day, if I napped and now I am feeling.

    I kinda feel bad, because since the transfer, I have been afraid of intimacy, and the poor guy is a champ! He wants me to be comfortable, and so right now, I just feel like we should wait. He's fine... He is so tired from work, I'm sure he doesn't even think about it. I sure do miss it and him and that part of us... but soon enough.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment