Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Phew!!! 9 weeks...in 2 more days!

Seeing Dr. Miller puts my mind at ease. Seeing my baby on the ultrasound makes my heart sing with joy! I actually have a FETUS now or as I can call her / him this week a green OLIVE! This Thursday we get to hear the baby's heartbeat. When I saw Dr. Miller on Monday, it's heart was beating 166 beats per minute! I saw the little buds that will form arms and legs. Dr. Miller is so happy with how the baby looks..... I am ecstatic! 
My appetite has increased like crazy in the past few days! I can't eat fast enough, yet I am nauseous as well ALL DAY. Thankfully haven't gotten morning sickness. 
I have been eating mindlessly at times and today I recognized it and today I put a stop to it. I eat about 6-7 times a day, but seriously, I don't need a giant bowl of Nature's Path Bran cereal! I should be eating more egg whites and protein. 

Here is my new eating plan as of tomorrow:

Meal one: 1/2 cup steel cut oats made with almond milk, 1/2 banana and protein powder with water poured on top.

Meal two: Kind Bar or Lara Bar at work

Meal three: 6 egg whites & whatever veggies I have along with a yam

Meal four: piece of fruit with nuts or almond butter

Meal five: dinner is usually, ground turkey, ground buffalo, tons of veggies or a big salad and sometimes I have black rice, quinoa brown rice pasta or no carbs- depending on how I feel.

I started to workout regularly now... NOT like the FIT GREEN GODDESS, but the PREGNANT FIT GREEN GODDESS! :O)
I plan on going to the gym for cardio and total body workouts on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I usually last about 45 minutes to an hour, and then the fatigue sets in. It's fine. I make sure I go heavy, because I definitely don't want to gain a lot of FAT, and I would like to maintain the muscle I do have. I keep my heart rate around 130 and below. Anytime it gets higher, I stop, drink lots of water and watch my heart rate drop to about 85-90 BPM. I used to burn anywhere from 500-800 calories in a single workout, now I burn about 160-180 calories. All good. I'm really not concerned with my PHYSIQUE as I just want this baby to be healthy, strong and happy when it comes into this world!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment