Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A day of FATIGUE at it's highest

Well, so far in the last 9 weeks, today marks the most INTENSE fatigue I have felt. I got almost 10 hours sleep last night. I didn't even get up for water or to pee. SERIOUSLY, no joke, deep REM sleep!! I came home from work at 11:30 this morning and wanted to sleep since then. I laid down for about 20 minutes until Mario brought me a turkey, avocado, tomato, lettuce on a whole gran wrap, which um, was TO DIE FOR.  After I ate it, I laid down again and really tried to sleep. It lasted for about 20 minutes until I got the sudden URGE to nest and clean and organize. WTH!!!

I didn't go to the gym today although I wanted to, my body and this little baby wants no part of any physical activity right now. HOPEFULLY that will change soon. I am starting to feel like a lazy slob. 

I was at Target this morning before I came home, and bought my first official maternity Maxi dress. UGH! I also bought the belly band, which I am kinda excited to try. I figured why pay a lot of money since this is the last time I will be pregnant. I will splurge on a good pair of jeans soon, just not sure when to make that purchase. I plan on wearing little dresses and shorts all summer along with flowing tank tops. 

I am going to my OBGYN tomorrow- GOSH I am going to miss Dr. Miller so much. I cried my eyes out the other day when she told me I was discharged. I LOVE her and the girls who work there. They are sooooo incredible, caring and supportive. She has a GREAT team. My OBGYN has some BIG shoes to fill!

My meals today:

Meal One: Breakfast: 6:45am
6 egg whites
1 Nature's Path Chia waffle
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 sliced banana

Meal two: 11:45
coconut yogurt
1/2 scoop Vitol -Egg white protein
handful honey nut cheerios (DON'T ask!)

Meal three: Lunch- 1:30
slices fresh turkey off the bird
sliced avocado
lettuce
tomato
on a whole grain wrap

Meal four: 4:30
Smooze- It's a sugar free, gluten free, dairy free ice pop- it's so delicious! this one was coconut & papaya

Meal five: dinner- 6:45
1 turkey burger
very big salad

No comments:

Post a Comment