Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, March 22, 2013

Another little Scare!

I am getting a little tired of getting these little scares and wish the first trimester was done and I was in the clear already! This past weekend, again on a Sunday, I came home from a brunch with my girlfriend when I went to use the bathroom and noticed brown when I wiped. I was so used to seeing thick white stuff from the progesterone inserts, that when I saw the brown, I instantly thought something was wrong! I immediately wrote Dr. Miller an email and waited for her to get back to me all afternoon. 

When Mario came home, I showed him. He tried to keep me distracted all afternoon and night, but it just didn't work. I was nervous.

Yesterday (Monday, March 10th), I went to see Dr. Miller for an ultrasound and blood work. Mario and I were in the room together. Dr. Miller told us we probably wouldn't see the heart of the baby flickering becasue it was too soon....BUT!!!!!!!!!! There it was!! We saw the baby's heart flickering, the baby has grown, the sac looks great! We were both soooo emotional! Crying our eyes out in happiness and relief. Dr. Miller sais everything looks GREAT! 
She called later to tell me my HCG (Beta) levels were over 160,000!!! My progesterone was 65, nice and high! 

AHHHH!!! Wow! It's starting to feel so real now! On Thursday March 14th, I will be 7 weeks. We leave for Miami this Monday and I can't tell you how excited I am to decompress, get some sun and just catch up on some (WE) time... for me and Mario....

Nausea has REALLY set in and only small meals will do, I mean SUPER small! Smells are starting to effect me as well. I am loving every second of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment