Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, March 23, 2013

8 weeks and 2 days!

We have been in Miami from Monday until yesterday- Friday March 22nd. What a difference in me from last spring vacation till now. I was walking around with my teeny bikini more confident than ANYONE, and so proud of how great I looked, after all, I work my ass off, so I earned it! This vacation, I still wore a bikini, but the obvious things were busting out, such as my boobs which are now bigger and heavier than most grapefruits! my abs are a distant memory, because my uterus is now the size of a grapefruit but shaped like a papaya.

The baby now has webbed fingers and toes, and is already moving, although I would be lying if I said I can feel it. it's also the size of a jelly bean!  I feel as though I gained 20 pounds already, just so bloated, but the truth is, I only gained 1 pound in 8 weeks.

The entire time we were in Miami, I felt as if I had no pregnancy symptoms other than being tired. The sun was so amazing and really helped with the nausea. My boobs were sore too, but I truly think being in the sun and walking so much really helped with all the side effects.

I did get a little fussy about the fact that none of my clothes are fitting as they once did, only because I have some really beautiful things that I can't wear- right now. I am kind of exited about getting some maternity jeans and cute summer dresses, I can't deny it! I am happy about about sporting a baby bump- which is there, and noticeable to those who knew me before this little bean.

As soon as we got back to NY, ALL my symptoms returned! SORE boobs, NAUSEA like crazy, loss of appetite, back aches and headaches. WE (me and my bean) don't like the WINTER! We need sun, sand and summer.

Going to nap now, It's about that time. :O)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment