Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week one- B.C done!

Wow!!! Week one done of being on the birth control ( to suppress my estrogen). Maybe it's in my head, but I felt bloated and my abs were no where in site! Yes, it's all worth it, but I just want to get this whole month done with already! With one more week to go being on birth control, I'm anxious to receive my meds and start injecting!

Everyone says I have a great attitude about the whole process, and all I can think is "why wouldn't I"? We are so excited to see what happens in December.

I stopped drinking my one a day red eye from Starbucks. Saturday was day 6. All week long I ordered green zen tea with honey. By the end of the week, I was no longer missing it. Then Sunday morning I woke up and decided last minute to go workout and get some running done..... And decided to grab a regular Starbucks coffee for some energy. Funny thing is that once I started drinking it, I wondered why the heck I even ordered it! I didn't miss it at all! Only thing I will say is that my workout was ass kickin'!!! So now the new week begins... No more coffee and sticking to my blood type 0+ meal design.

For the past 3 years I have been pretty consistent with maca, bee pollen, spirulina, coq10, etc..... So I feel so positive about this experience, and the chances that it will work. An added bonus?? Mario and I are two peas in a pod when it comes to nutrition, fitness and doing whatever we can to get pregnant and have a healthy baby.

See ya next week!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment