Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2012

BALLOONS!

Anyone else going through the IVF process get put on birth control only to have SWOLLEN ENORMOUS TENDER BOOBS!?!??! One more week on these bad boys and my boobs may EXPLODE! SHEESH!

SO today was the first time I tried ACUPUNCTURE! WOW! Pretty incredible and so relaxing!  Jack who also does the most INCREDIBLE massages., is who I chose for my acupuncture. Jack is a licensed acupuncturist and deals with women who wish to get pregnant. If you want more info on how acupuncture helps, check it out here.


I must say, the needles did NOT hurt (I'm such a baby with needles), and in 20 minutes, I was more relaxed than I have been ALL YEAR! I think me & Acupuncture will be best BUDS! I am already looking forward to meeting with Jack for Round two and three and however many more I need. He told me that while I was lying there, to meditate with "INTENTION", to really think about why I am doing this. SO I did just that. I had a really nice conversation with God. My intention is to create a beautiful little being from the love that Mario & I have for one another. To cherish this little being, love and nurture it, have it grow up, happy healthy productive and the joy in our hearts forever. I want this pregnancy to bring not only Mario & I closer, but to bring my grown kids Heather & Tyler closer to each the and closer to Mario & I. My fantasy, my dream is to have a BEAUTIFUL complete family.

By the time Jack came back to the room, I felt as if I were on a month long vacation. I left even more positive and more excited to get on with the process! SO we will see how it goes over the next few weeks!

Got all my meds READY and so excited to get it going! I will post more tomorrow after my blood work and Dr. visit!

Have a GREAT night!
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment