Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2012

so it begins....

Thursday:11/29/2012
Day one of injections
Menopur- 150 units
Gonal F- 300 units
114 lbs


The day I have been waiting for! FINALLY! Yesterday (Thursday- 11/29/2012), I started my injections. The GONAL F & the MENOPUR. So I am one of those who hates needles, so my husband decided that he would do the injections. Dr. Miller requested that we do the shots between 5-8pm, because depending on my blood work, she may have to increase or decrease the dosage. This is a perfect time for us. We are eating dinner at 7:00, finished by 7:30.

We were both SO nervous about making sure we did the proper amount of medicine. Mario was scared we would hurt me with the needles, but I don't care how bad it hurts (which it didn't), I was more concerned with just getting the medicine to do its job! He was a little fussy about not having any fat or skin to pinch on my belly to inject the needle... I kept thinking to myself, oh that will all change soon (hopefully)

Yesterday also marked the first day of NO coffee. I usually have a red eye from Starbuck's every morning, but while I am going through this procedure, I want to make sure my body is working at its OPTIMAL BEST! I'm crabby, and tired from not having the coffee. Being a trainer and wellness coach, I NEED to be on top of my game and always in an energetic mood- I will get through this, I know.

Keeping busy over the next week with Christmas shopping, Acupuncture and creating new meal plans. I'm curious how my workouts will be- without the added UMPH from the caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment