Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My food shopping FERTILITY list:

I don't think I have been THIS excited to get to Whole Foods! I have my Fertility food list and I am ready to knock some people OVER for the stuff I need to get me KNOCKED UP!

Here are the foods on my list today. 
Some of which I already eat use or take as a supplement.
  • Berries pears peaches oranges kiwi
  • kale  swiss chard spinach romaine
  • quinoa whole oats - steel cut Ezekiel bread & wraps faro pasta & brown rice pasta (once a week for a carb boost)
  • almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds
  • black strap molasses (have to figure out what to do with it!)
  • chick peas, black beans, kidney beans, cannellini  beans
  • Ethical Eggs (SUPER EXPENSIVE- but worth it)
  • Tofu, tempeh
  • avocado
  • coconut water, oil & milk
  • flax oil, chia seed olives salba
  • Frozen or powder wheat grass Maca Root powder Royal Jelly Bee Pollen
I made a list of supplements, however, I will talk to my Dr. before I start them...

  • Vitamins C & E
  • Folic Acid
  • CoQ10
  • Selenium
  • B12
  • Chlorella
  • Omega's

No comments:

Post a Comment