Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A little obsessed with Fertility now!

It's amazing how I go from obsessing over my weekly workouts to obsessing about how to get SUPER FERTILE! As I said, I am mapping out the BEST FERTILITY meal plan I can! When I found this recipe, I got all sorts of EXCITED! I already use everything in here except for Royal Jelly and I DO occasionally have wheat grass shots, but only if we go to a super health food place..... Now I am on a mission to find wheat grass..
Fertility Smoothie Recipe
Ingredients- I put some notes next to each ingredient of my own.
  • Frozen mixed organic berries - GOT em!
  • Almond or rice milk - I have COCONUT MILK
  • Protein powder - Something natural and clean without a lot of additives or soy. Think whey. NO WHEY FOR ME, BUT VEGA WILL DO!
  • 2 shots of wheat grass - You can use powder or fresh shots. I use a frozen one by Evergreen
  • Maca Root Powder- GOT IT! I have been using it for a while now
  • Acai berry- hmmmmmmm...
  • Mixed powdered greens- I use Green Vibrance
  • Royal Jelly *NOTE, if you are allergic to bees, do not use
  • Bee pollen *Again don’t use is you have a bee allergy- I got it!
  • Liquid omegas - Read dose instructions on back of product- Carlson's Fish oil!
-Mix all of this together in a blender. Depending on thickness, use as much milk as you want for the consistency you like.

Wondering what all the ingredients do for you?:
The powered greens, berries and Acai feed and promote healthy cell growth and help nourish the blood.
The wheat grass lowers FSH levels, helps restore hormone balance and helps alkaline your PH levels which makes it better for sperm to live in. Its also nourishes cells.
Maca root nourishes the entire endocrine system, enhances fertility, and brings hormones into balance. Also increases sex drive, vitality and gives you tons of energy.
Royal Jelly balances hormones, supports endocrine system , helps raise estrogen levels ( great for woman who have low estrogen ) , helps increase sperm quality and testosterone levels in men .

Bee Pollen has high levels of vitamins, natural aphrodisiac, Nourishes the ovaries, help produce healthy eggs, increases fertility, increases sperm count in men and balances menstrual cycle.
Protein powder repairs and builds healthy tissues

Fish oils help stabilize moods, lowers inflammation in the body, increases blood flow to uterus and promotes regular menstrual cycle, ovulation, and cervical mucus as well as increasing sperm mobility in men . 
BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment