Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pregorexia.



WHOAH! While zipping through my twitter, I came across a 

tweet from WOMEN'S Health Magazine...


Pregorexia
Extreme dieting and exercising while pregnant to avoid gaining the 25 to 35 pounds of weight doctors usually recommend.

"There's more social pressure on women to look thin during and after pregnancy," says Shepphird. "But pregorexia comes with very serious health problems." Starving moms-to-be are at risk for depression, anemia, and hypertension, while their malnourished babies are often 
miscarried or born with birth defects.



 Wow! I didn't realize it, but now that I think about it, it's probably TRUE. I know for me, I just want to get back to where I am NOW once I DO intact get pregnant and have a baby.. I also will not deny, I am NOT crazy about gaining the baby weight, and will do whatever I have to in order to have a HEALTHY pregnancy and most important, a HEALTHY baby! 



FOR SURE, I'm not going to be the pregnant chick who eats and eats and says I am eating for two! HECK NO! I will continue to eat the way I eat, and workout the way I workout with a FEW modifications to be on the safe side. 


You can be sure to watch me as well! I will be Vlogging the whole time! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment