Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Packing our hospital bags.

I feel  like I am going on vacation.... Got the bags for me, Sasha and one for daddy too. Since I will be having a C-section, I will be at the hospital for a few days. This means I need to make sure I have enough undies, nursing bras, PJ's, and that Sasha too has our outfits, blanket, hat, undershirt onsie, and little sherpa pram. I also packed her a pink snuggly velvet plush blanket for her hospital picture, and of course, I didn't forget her pretty little bow for her hair. I'm not into baby headbands so much, I like the little baby barrettes instead. I feel like the headbands are uncomfortable and squeeze their heads.
Sherpa Pram $22.80

So while some things are being washed, I ordered her little coat, hat and mittens from Carter's. I'm not going crazy on buying a newborn coat for her and spending crazy money. Carter's has been around I think since I have been born. Their quality is great and the prices are even better! Here are the things I ordered today.

Pilot Hat Set $15.00

I think these will keep little Miss very warm from the time she comes home, until around Christmas, which at that point I will probably have to get her into a 3 month sized coat.  I must say, it's so fun to shop for a little girl, but at the same time dangerous, because I just want to buy her everything! I was the same with Heather! She always wore the best outfits, although looking back now, she says "eww" when she looks at her baby pictures. I guess we all do when we look back at the style and fashion. I'm sure Sasha will do the same.

I'm already looking into outfits for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I think I am going to wait until I see how big she is and how big she will be by those times. 

This week coming up we have Dr. Bond on Friday, which is always a soothing comforting and fun experience, and one where I actually get to see Sasha during an ultrasound. I love watching her move and seeing how big she is getting. I am going to be she is close to 6 lbs. right now! We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment