Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Third trimester setting in...

When I found out I was pregnant, because I went through IVF, I wasn't allowed to workout for the first six weeks. When I got the green light to do light workouts, they lasted 25 minutes before extreme fatigue set in. Some more weeks would go by with either 1-2 workouts a week or none that week. By the time I was in my 14th week, I started feeling a little better, and increased my workouts to 30 minutes- five more minutes may not seem like a lot to you, but to me, it seemed like an eternity. Slowly but surely my second trimester was good to me, as I was getting my energy back (not like the pre-baby days) but enough to workout for 45 minutes to an hour! In the second trimester I was even able to sneak in some 2 mile walks on the treadmill! Ahh! Those were the days.
This was yesterday at home. 8/1/2013
Based on who you talk to or what you read, the third trimester begins at 25 weeks. I am 27 weeks, and almost seven months pregnant. For the last two weeks, my belly has grown very round and sticks out more, and the baby is growing and moving like a little weed! God Bless her she is so active and I enjoy every second of her. The downfall is that since she is growing and developing at a rapid pace, she is sucking the life outta me! My fatigue is back in full swing. Needing a 20-30 minute nap EVERYDAY. My workouts are now back to 20-30 minutes tops! I am fine, as long as I get something done, I won't feel like a fat ass.

No cravings lately, except for the yolks from eggs. I usually have 1-2 yolks a day with my egg whites.  Aside from that, I may get something in my head that I may want like fruit or sorbet, but once I have a taste, I'm good. I tell everyone, I have NO MORE ROOM for food in this belly!

My eating has been closely monitored and as I type this I have gained 21 pounds since the day I found out I was pregnant. When I read charts on expected weight gain during this time in pregnancy, it says 21-23 pounds of weight gain by this point- so I am right on track. I monitor my nutrients with LOSEIT.COM (you can see my profile). This is a GREAT app for your iPhone too. You don't have to be pregnant, I used this app way before, because with all my training and running, I had to MAKE SURE I was eating enough, NOW being pregnant, I make sure I don't eat too much.

If you look at what I eat, it's ALL unprocessed from the earth food! I keep it as real as I can, because it's all I know and it's what is BEST for little G!

Are you pregnant right now? How are you feeling?
XO Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tinamarie! I'm Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED your comment!!! Thanks for the comment on the newborn pics too!!

    YES to fall! Yes to having your little baby girl here soon! I am so excited for you and you look DAMN amazing!!! Seriously you are the definition of a fit pregnancy! You look amazing, I can't get over it!!

    Happy weekend love!! <3

    ReplyDelete