Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, July 19, 2013

25 weeks!

Wow! With this weather lately, I feel like I am 9 months pregnant!

It's been pretty hard- Not going to Lie!

I have struggled in the first and early second trimester with my body physically. I feel as if I lost control over my typical lifestyle routine. RUnning 4-5 times a week like a GAZELLE, NEVER napping, and NEVER watching TV. I was able to work out for 1.5-2 hours a day and still have the energy of a 4 year old. I was really getting depressed for a while. I had to come to terms with the fact that when you are pregnant, your body is your baby's- not yours. It's scary for women like me- who LIVE for fitness and health and especially for us women who WORK in the fitness and health industry.
I know I am not alone. I know learning to cope with my TEMPORARY BODY is what I need to do. EMBRACE my new curves is something I have become better at. WIth the help from my husband who loves me to pieces, I am getting better and NOT HIDING my body, but rather showing it off. Lumps bumps curves and more. He has been my rock, my support, my loving amazing daddy to be- husband!

Tricks to stay SANE and HAPPY with your baby bump

When I eat clean and not stray from what I know to be GOOD EARTHY food, I feel like I am the biggest star in the sky. I remember that with EVERY food choice now. Eating healthy is not only great for you but even BETTER for that baby!
The one thing I NEVER do is eat processed JUNK FOOD! GAG! I never eat fatty food. Women who do this while pregnant, are scewing themselves up as well as their babies health! 
Exercising is another key to success in keeping your weight down, and your blues away! I physically was knocked on my ass in the first trimester. My mind was DYING to move, but all my body could do was sleep. I was EXHAUSTED BEYOND!
I make it a point to get to the gym for one hour of circuit training with weights at a moderate weight and high intensity at LEAST 3-4 times a week. Now that I am coming to the end of the secnd trimester, I will be in the gym at LEAST 5 days a week! It's time to prep this body for labor. Keeping the cardio up will help with enduring what LABOR is about to do- which is kick your ass!
So, although I have a bigger ass (which Mario loves), my skin is craving some botox and fillers, and I definitely have Italian MOMMA arms right now and now my usual sculpted arms, I have the one thing that I wanted for such a long time- My little G is growing inside of my belly! I have no quams about rocking this FLAWED body for 9 months! This has been such a beautiful experience and one that I will cherish for the rest of my life, as this is the LAST TIME I will be pregnant. She is my little miracle that God has blessed Mario & I with. 
I have three months to go of being spoiled from my husband who is at my beck and call, Men buying "the Pregnant Lady" coffee at Starbucks, Women coming up to me to tell me I look beautiful, and ME, sleeping more han Sleeping Beauty!  Then it's back to reality. Sleepless nights, stinky little diapers, Little G crying for her momma's booby, and back to my crazy NO-STOP busy life! I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment