Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, May 27, 2013

17 Week and lots of kicks!

17 weeks and counting! I'm amazed at the rapid growth of this baby now! She is suppossedly the size of an onion from crown to rump, not including her legs, though I wonder, because all of the sudden (as you can see from the pic), I have POPPED! 
I didn't weigh myself last week, I guess I really just forgot (like everything I have been forgetting lately). Last Thursday I weighed in at 128lbs. This morning I weighed in at 130! 
I've been purchasing random things here and there as far as maternity clothes. Everyday I grow out of something and have to replace it with something BIGGER.
I've been napping again. I really can't tell if it's the baby growing so much in the past two weeks or if it's allergies, all I do know is that everyday I need at least an hour on the couch.
My favorite moment this week was actually yesterday. I was sitting on a large Swiss ball and bouncing lightly on it. It made her move so much! I actually think she liked the bouncy movement. I haven't felt her move so much!
I went for my sonogram last Thursday. She was so much bigger and of course moving like a little Tina.... though I have one complaint. My doctor's sonogram machine SUCKS! The pics are never clear! It's a bummer because I look forward to the pics to save for my pregnancy scrap book. Good news is that she is doing great and I'm madly in love.
My cravings this week: I had to have jumbo shrimp and frozen yogurt (I don't even eat dairy!). When I gave into the shrimp craving, I immediately got over it. I had 5 with my dinner and I don't want them again anytime soon! The frozen yogurt craving was AH-MAZING! I am making Mario bring me today! I can't wait! Chocolate and coconut with carob chips! LOVE!
I'm fuller this week than last. My butt has got its plumpness back that I lost because I was super lean before the pregnancy, but it's not wide. Mario loves it (WHY!?!?) The lean muscles in my arms are covered for the time being by baby fat and water retention. All good stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment