Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time to get to work!

Well, I went to CVS today and immediately grabbed my First Response Ovulation Kit! Oh man! This stuff is all so confusing to me, I m not sure why, but it is!
It comes with 20 tests, in this sealed package which you CAN NOT open until you are ready to start peeing on the sticks! You must use the sticks within 30 days of trying! Sheesh!

I was also looking into the Basal Body Temperature testing, again, all too much work to do! So I am going to use my handy dandy "Period Tracker" App on my Iphone and use this First Response Ovu- Kit. We will see how it goes.
All the pain I am in now form this Tubal reversal, I better damn well get pregnant right away! I have no time to be doing all sorts of crazy tests, and peeing on sticks! I am 40 and I am NOT getting any younger!

SO a little about POST surgery. As you already know, I feel like a big fat cow right now. My tummy is so bloated from the surgery- which I am sure is normal. I got on the scale this morning and yep! I sure am retaining tons of water- I weighed in at 115lbs! I haven't been 115 in about 3 years! I can feel it in my belly, my fingers and my face. Check out my pic! The cut is NOT big at all, in fact, it's tiny and clean, but I still can't stand up straight. I can't lift anything over 15 pounds, an NO working out! BASTARD!
So? I slept, and got lots of much needed rest. I did all the laundry, Dragged Tyler food shopping with me as he carried all 9 grocery bags, did my CVS shopping and even cooked dinner. I am shot though, and feel like I ran a marathon today! That is how Post Surgery goes though... I am drinking lots of water, had a great big salad for dinner with some tuna. I feel a little nauseous right now, not sure if it's the salad or the Advil and Tylenol with codeine. Either way, feeling pretty crappy right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment