Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, April 20, 2012

Guess I was wrong...

I THOUGHT I was ovulating... All the signs were there, and based on my period tracker- I WAS OVULATING! SO, Mario and I got to work! And yea, that is what our sex has become. Now it's a job... in hopes to have a baby growing in my belly soon...Could I have miscalculated? I don't think so.  I also used like 15 different ovulation calendars....Who knows. All I know is that this is consuming me. I have a headache I think about it so much.

Today after I peed on the stick (yet once again), I just looked up and asked God for a blessing. I guess it's all I can do right?

I read all these things about how to BOOST your fertility... HA!!!! I'm there! I don't drink, I don't smoke, I am at the perfect weight. I eat a very well balanced diet with NO trans-fat what so ever, I workout everyday and my stress levels have gone down dramatically. I don't think I'm infertile, I just think the Tubal Reversal has messed with my hormones. I guess I shouldn't have even THOUGHT so highly that there MAY be a chance the FIRST time around. My body is all out of whack. I went from running 30+ miles a week, training like a professional football player (exaggeration) to a complete STOP. Right after my marathon we flew to Gran Caymans, and right after that I worked for 2 weeks before we took off for Chapel Hill to get the Reversal.

I was SO EXCITED because the day before my surgery, I got my period, so the sooner it was over, the sooner we could try. Even though the stick shows no signs, we still are doing our part. Who knows, maybe the stick is wrong? I highly doubt it, but wishful thinking seems to soothe my aching heart.

Well, I will keep you posted. I contacted Dr. Monteith who did my reversal. He told me that after two cycles, I should ask my OB-GYN about Clomid- Can't I ask him NOW!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina!

    Please keep flexing your spiritual muscle (your faith) and BELIEVE that a precious little one will be conceived in God's own good time. His timing and plans for our lives are ALWAYS perfect. Be prayerful, be patient, and be ever persistent in continuing to take excellent care of God's temple (your body) as you have mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim! I am working on it.... I have decided to just LET GO and LET GOD... Whatever he decides, i what I must deal with.
    LOVE your blog, BTW!!!!
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete