Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, September 30, 2013

I may get in trouble...

This may be the month that I get in trouble for many reasons. One is that today is my first official day on Maternity leave. With that being said, I will be doing things not in my normal routine. Baking and cooking these Fall dishes will keep me busy, but I bet you I gain a ton of weight from eating them too! I can't deny, as much as I love to cook, I'm not a HUGE eater and I don't live to eat, I eat to live and fuel my body...and this little baby too.

The other reason I may get in trouble is because I realized that I NEVER have to leave my house to purchase the things I need, and like- a very big difference between the two! I am being good so far, but I have only just begun! Yikes. I just may stay out of trouble and go for more walks, maybe by the water, maybe on the track at the high school, or maybe in my little favorite town of Rye, where I can't get in too much trouble! ;O)

I created a cute little To Do List for October, and thought I'd share it with you along with the easiest quickest recipe for guacamole. I mean even if you only have 10 minutes to spare, you can make this recipe! I promise! First before I share this NO brainer recipe, just look at my lunch today! I know baby Sasha is loving it too!


Since I am sharing this mouth watering picture, I should now share the recipe, huh? 
Click here: Goddess Guacamole: Super quick and easy!

I had jasmine brown rice in the fridge so I had 1/2 cup of that and made 1 whole egg and 3 egg whites in an omelet, and then took 1/2 cup of the Goddess guacamole and put on top. This meal was so delicious! YOU MUST TRY IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment